Saturday, October 10, 2009

Great Prize for a 30 Rock Fan

I'll admit it. Tina Fey is amazing, and she's one of the reasons that I became a fan of 30 Rock. When my friend, @abitnerdy, told me about a 30 Rock contest at @SFMovieBuzz, I was all for it! All I had to do was complete a sentence about a crazy boss. Well, I had a former boss with some issues that gave me a lot to work with.

We had these long, rambling meetings that drove us all nuts. We would do anything to get out of the meetings. One of our favorite things that we liked to do with this boss was put the pictures in the conference slightly askew. During the meeting, we would just glance at the pictures with a confused look on our faces. Once she saw the crooked pictures, she would lose her train of thought and end the meeting. She would have to fix those pictures.




Thank you @SFMovieBuzz. You rock! - and so does 30 Rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment