Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my first blog!

I've called it Cre8tive Tales - Ramblings on an Online Mind because I'm almost always online! I am a self described Twitter Addict who loves contests, shoes, trivia, music, reading, horror movies, and all sorts of things. If you've read my @theshoegrl or @contestgrl updates on Twitter, you already know that I ramble on about whatever subject strikes my fancy. Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes I'm not, but I'd like to think that somewhere during those posts is something for everyone.

I love talking to followers and have made some great friends online. I also am in school online (another reason for living online). Maybe I should have used the schoolgrl name? You never know - she might show up one day - if the names isn't already taken.

BTW, I am new to blogging, so expect changes (and oopsies)! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment